The Raspberry Collins is what summer was made for. And a delicious, long alternative to the Gin & Tonic if you fancy a change.
Bubbly, fruity, sharp and very refreshing. The mix of raspberry and lemon with the gin, balanced by the sugar syrup then lengthened with soda water is wonderful.
Here's how you make it.
- 7 fresh raspberries
- 50ml Jam Jar Gin
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- Soda Water
- Muddle (squash) 5 raspberries with the Jam Jar Gin, Lemon Juice and Sugar Syrup in a cocktail shaker
- Dry shake (without ice) for 30 seconds to combine
- Add plenty of ice
- Shake quickly until really cold
- Fine strain into a tall glass with fresh ice
- Top up with soda water
- Garnish with the two remaining raspberries
Note: You can also can make this cocktail with home made raspberry syrup (the recipe is in our book).
Do let us know how you get on with it.
We love seeing YOUR cocktails, so please do keep sharing them via #jamjargin on social media.
Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to receive cocktail ideas and more each month.
And remember to stock up on our award-winning Jam Jar Gin to make the Raspberry Collins (and other marvellous creations) - just click on the links below.