This simple to make, classic cocktail should definitely be on your list. It’s also great for bringing out the citric side of Jam Jar Gin.
This short, sharp and fruity cocktail is as crisp as a Daisy on a summer lawn, with sharp and sweet flavours perfectly balanced in a really refreshing concoction.
Here's how you make it.Ingredients:
(for one drink)
- 35ml Jam Jar Gin
- 15ml Orange Liqueur (e.g. Cointreau)
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Small piece of Lemon Peel (for garnish)
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- Add plenty of ice
- Shake quickly until really cold
- Fine strain into a wine goblet or coupe glass
- Garnish with a lemon twist (cut a small piece of lemon rind, squeeze it and drop it in)
Note: You can use a good quality orange liqueur (also called triple sec) for this drink, or you can make your own based around Jam Jar Gin (the recipe is in our book).
Do let us know how you get on with it.
We love seeing YOUR cocktails, so please do keep sharing them via #jamjargin on social media.
Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to receive cocktail ideas and more each month.
And remember to stock up on our award-winning Jam Jar Gin to make the Daisy (and other marvellous creations) - just click on the links below.